Would those help?

I have the SELECT statement all ready to go. Which will be Monday this
weekend due to the holiday.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 1:46 PM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, if you use that service,
and when you look at the following: PROGRAM_LIBRARY_NAME, PROGRAM_NAME,
MODULE_LIBRARY, MODULE_NAME, PROCEDURE_NAME, STATEMENT_ID,
MACHINE_INSTRUCTION
Would those help?

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of
Jeff Crosby
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:08 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Log everything for a user

I already know who's got the lock and in what job. What I don't know is
_why_ he still has a lock, when he shouldn't have one any longer.

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 12:58 PM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One option is to change the submitted job. Have it check for a lock
on the object. If it finds a lock then list the locks, and snag their
joblogs.
See also:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki
/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/QSYS2.OBJECT_LOCK_INFO
But that will only tell you the job, program, statement id and a few
dozen other worthless things... ;-)