Hi everyone
Before I forget - we are on V7r3

We have someone needing to make a change to a program that hasn't been changed in quite some time
The first step that was taken - was to obtain the program from production, into our development system - and compile it
It did not compile
The investigation shows that we have 2 procedures with the same name in 2 separate service programs, each in different binding directories
We have tried removing the binding directories one at a time - but the program doesn't compile
Is there any way to bypass this situation with the source for compiling
I tried Google searches - but to no avail

As always - any and all help gratefully accewpted

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill


This thread ...

Follow-Ups:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2020 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].