Midrange Fans,

I think I'm in the home stretch preparing to start getting our LPARs up to
date on PTFs. I red through more cover letters than one can shake a stick
at today.

The cover letter for SI68855 includes this:

DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM FIXED FOR APAR SE70391 :
It is important to keep all systems in a BRMS network at the
same level of BRMS PTFs.
Fixes included in this PTF may reference enhancements. More
information on these enhancements can be found on the BRMS web
page: ....

It goes on to list various fixes in the PTF.

It looks like it's describing the importance of keeping all systems in a
BRMS network at the same level of BRMS PTFs as a problem. And that could be
a problem for some. Is that the description of a problem, or a warning?
I'd love to keep all of the BRMS PTFs on my LPARs at the same level, but I
also need to be able to apply PTFs on my development LPAR and run with them
there for a while to make sure no issues are encountered before applying
them to my other LPARs.