From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 4:14 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ACS problem

Bob,

Check your ACSconfig.properties file, especially, example 4.
Below is my example.
We deploy from a central file share.

# Example 4 - local configuration on portable media (like USB drive):
# com.ibm.iaccess.AcsBaseDirectory={PRODUCTDIR}/config_directory
# Since the path to the portable media will vary depending on the system where # it is being used, this setting allows the configuration to be relative to # the product files. In this example, the {USER} keyword was intentionally not # specified so the configuration on the USB drive would be used by the user of # the USB drive, regardless of the user ID.
#
com.ibm.iaccess.AcsBaseDirectory=C:\Users\Public\Documents\ACS
#
# com.ibm.iaccess.AcsBaseDirectory={PRODUCTDIR}/config_directory/{USER}/
#com.ibm.iaccess.AcsBaseDirectory=C:\Users\Public\Documents\ACS\IBM\iAccessClient\Emulator

# Automatically Import a Configuration:
#
# The following properties may be used to automatically set up a configuration # for new users or to update a configuration for existing users:
com.ibm.iaccess.autoimport=\\yyyyyyy.xxxxx.com\ibm_acs_base$\Current\acs_bak.zip
com.ibm.iaccess.autoimport.version=1
# See the GettingStarted document for more details.

Paul