Leo Ridderikhoff
SafeWare vof
Netherlands
On Apr 30, 2019 22:52, Roger Harman <roger.harman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 (well, way more than 1) for GoAnywhere.  I'm a BIG fan of the
product.

For native...  Check the archives.  There have been a lot of recent
discussions about sFTP recently.

Roger Harman
COMMON Certified Application Developer - ILE RPG on IBM i on Power

From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of
Hiebert, Chris <chris.hiebert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:50 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: secure ftp to bank

We use Goanywhere MFT (Managed File Transfer) by HelpSystems

www.goanywhere.com/managed-file-transfer

We were able to interface it with an inhouse FTP system years ago and
find it easy to work with.

Their web GUI is nice and allows for a lot of different scenarios like
user/password or SSL Certificate connectivity.
And it's very easy to setup the connections.

And best of all, at least for the people in our shop, you don't have to
write any Shell Scripts.

And it can be triggered from CL using a command or RPG using a service
program.

Although it might be cost prohibitive for a small shop, I still felt it
worth mentioning incase others fall into this list searching for SFTP
solutions that run on the iSeries.

Chris Hiebert
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.