From: "Mihael Schmidt" <mihael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 26.04.2019 20:18
Subject: Re: nslookup in qsh
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Some months ago I tried to use some web service using
SYSTOOLS.HTTPGETCLOBVERBOSE and also tried with HTTPAPI service program
from SK. Initially HTTPAPI took way longer than the SQL solution with
SYSTOOLS. Domain name resolving was the issue. The configuration of the
DNS server was not correct. What irritated me then was that the SYSTOOLS
method of calling the web service ignored the name solving issue. It
seemed that it used some other DNS servers for name resolving. Does this
behavior falls in the same category?

Best regards

Mihael