Richard,

Thanks for your reply.

In the UK we natively use 285 but as chance would have it the main two
clients I've worked with over the last 25 years have different CCSIDs on
their Dev boxes vs Prod boxes where one is 37 and the other is 285.

It's caused a few headaches around some fairly common characters like one
of the square brackets and $, £ maybe even # - I can't quite recall off the
top of my head.
So I'll have a look and probably switch it over to 285.

Thanks for your notes re the PYPATH. When I get a chance I'll have a think
about how best to fit my venv requirements into that.
best regards,
Craig

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 at 17:00, Richard Schoen <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>