Have you been able to make Explain Execution Plan and Debugging work
against IBM i in dBeaver?

I also have trouble viewing procedure source. Maybe I need to go to a
dBeaver specific list.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 6:05 PM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I couldn't get SQuirrel to update for me either Mark - that's why I kept
looking!

I _think_ you have to somehow specify the no commit option on the JBC
connection string but I could never work it out and I'm impatient! DBeaver
knew about the IBM i and seemed to handle it without any extra effort.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com