Nice summary Joe and I pretty much agree 100%.

For most shops I have talked to the biggest barrier they face is overcoming the idea that there may be a "perfect" solution out there. As you say - there isn't. And even if it were perfect today it wouldn't;t be tomorrow.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com