From: "Kevin Wright" <kevin.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/04/2019 02:33 PM
Subject: RE: HTTPAPI POST How to click the Next button
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Don,

By going to the page in your browser of choice and then taking
whatever option there is to look at the source of the page, and hope
that you can recognise or find what you are looking for. And / or
maybe use Wireshark to see what the browser sends back when you
press the Next button after having entered the registration number.

I notice that on the first time you also need to agree with Ts & Cs
by simulating clicking on a check box, so add that to the
requirements. I am unsure whether the server would track your
subsequent attempts as part of the same "session" and thus remove
the requirement for the agree with Ts & Cs for subsequent iterations..

So you need to determine when the registration expires on around
4000 trailers (or maybe other vehicles).

Isn't there existing paperwork and / or a system with this info?

Or are you only now implementing it and trying to pick up the
existing data relatively free of data entry errors?

Regards,

Kevin Wright