Thank you Darren for supplying the details.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Darren Strong
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 8:28 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Recent patches regarding users use Halcyon to monitor BRMS

You should contact Halcyon support about any concerns you may have. I'm detailing our experience, but, you might have a different experience from what I'm listing here:

During a downtime, where we applied PTF's, file QBRM/QA1ALG changed in record size. This caused a MSGW status in program HMMPROD/HMM1000R for us. Your file might be in a different library. For us, it was best to put the BRMS message queue monitor in Halcyon on HOLD just before the PTFs. After the system was back up and running, we applied a new version of HMM1000R, supplied by Halcyon support. The patch we needed was dependent on the record size of the QA1ALG file. The patch is not retroactively compatible with the older versions of the file, which means if you apply the patch before the PTF's, you'll also experience a failure.