From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 9:30 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: How to get 5733ARE - Administration Runtime Expert for IBM i

First, I finally busted the shrinkwrap on my 7.3 CD's and yes it is there. 15 lpars of IBM i running at 7.3 and I was really hoping to avoid busting that shrinkwrap. I feel like Sheldon when he opened the box with that collectible toy. Found the disc though.
This basically inspired me to try harder at ESS.

Here is were you can find 5733ARE - Administration Runtime Expert for IBM i at ESS.
Pick 5770-SS1, Continue
Pick your language, Continue
Click Details.
Find "5837: i7.3 B_GROUP1 v07.03.00,ENU,DVD" (language may vary the 5837 number), click packages.
Find " Selected Program Products for i V7.3". Check mark that, Continue.
On the license page, before clicking "I Agree", you can click on the View License. Here, they still call it Application Runtime Expert instead of Administration Runtime Expert.