Scott

Apologies for the delay in responding. The system I developed the code on
was the old hardware and to my surprise it was decommissioned with the
admins checking with me. I am waiting for the Library to be restored so
that I can be more specific with what I tested. I do remember trying the
non blocking option too but will confirm tomorrow I hope.

@Richard, unfortunately I am not a .net person.

I will look at Python as it will run on the IBMi, but everyone would prefer
the RPG option.

Thanks

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 8:53 AM Richard Schoen via MIDRANGE-L <