From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 11:58 AM
To: 'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Perm Apply of Firmware....

Andrew,

I just applied VL910_122 FW910.20 MH01799 firware.
I did a power down of the server to apply the "disruptive" firmware.
However, I'm not sure if they applied.
This is my first firmware apply on P9 and 7063-CR1.
Did the process change for applying "disruptive" firmware?

Service partition . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : No
Firmware update policy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *HMC
Server IPL source . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : Temporary
Firmware product ID/release . . . . . . . . . . . : 5733909 V1R1M0
Update access key expiration date . . . . . . . . : 01/16/22

---Server firmware----
Fix PTF
Copy pack ID
*ACTIVE VL910_122 MH01799 FW910.20