Jim,

Well you DID say you just installed JAVA8 LOL!

What do you use Websphere for?

I see Troy beat me to the Audit Journal suggestion but for sure I would do WRKOBJ *ALL/*ALL *JRNRCV and investigate to see if there are many more than you expect. They are the #1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 suspects when I look for stuff using too much space unexpectedly.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com