Oracle flies people to little islands outside the United States for fun.
Like the big pharma companies do with doctors. Common practice with big
pharma since before WWII.

Will let you figure out what folks do on those islands.

But you can do any kind of drugs there and not be charged once back in the
United States.

And how well did that decision to buy Burroughs work out??? Company was
out of the market for midrange systems in less than ten years.