Hi Vern,

Read this in the weekend and I remembered I did this before without any problem. So I tested it and indeed, no problem at all.

With 'Good afternoon' translated to Chinese by Google Translate I did:

update debf set admtx = 'Pantheon HRM 181 € 下午好' where envid = 'EMSN8A181';

What I pasted in the upper panel appeared correctly; when I did 'select * from debf' the updated text appeared correctly in the lower panel.

Joep Beckeringh