  • Subject: Re: Here there be Dragons!
  • From: Sam_L <lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 13:26:41 -0500
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 195.159.176.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxx) smtp.mailfrom=midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxx; dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=content-language:in-reply-to:user-agent:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:reply-to:references:message-id:date:subject:from:to; bh=QJtlq98xzktZWQ5jo1BG0wti66wNiP+QmzUYfCPC4ug=; b=G8Rg47j7dfhuuBAud5jhLZt7a5kgZrnpFXdJje2OUHgZ/SIGeNXv37T9JQjBwhVEY/ MTAfFsNc9LOneKyU16uHFYT43YT2ZJy0jcrDyysbe4tvOXaevh2SGFkHpc9xyz+o61Q2 cW3h1vpwFyBKXLmPYCBVM8GLIxKZKRHNT20ljovKJA8kru16KttJvPPIVYYLQcgwFj2L AHaTkVnU5OJkPUZ125XdiTiB6kx4PlQswVbVEsa30GXcje/UrTNASCpjD66wruzE9Bwq Koiqb1TzSBzChxl1uU5RAkD77DSggoj25evM0EDcZEfCM47sypBTBRXznZIgEjYYK3fX uPwQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1549218412; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=WkYo7TaDCoUEbRwnWnqB63zGgZYSpSMM1yKsqEqVEQGgzPbqC9oN9jolYp8tzKKMi7 1FnvEbAnrkhjHiEYVWpEFiFldIx4HHJc9a3VuoJOxi+M4RKERk+iO1+GBBSafUuKySqg o2MGN5/keHHeZDccQoD7o6NHNlmJ+um7PrfDBAbNDODddutBLI/QdQo3LOTfoe0f8pZ8 DZW20EIB6c43r129AO37foUEAI/BozEiQI9dO311GrbBvRo0jG0bJweabnYgnciTwJ9D b9cxa0ijK0qkZkGkT5GkJJ0lrp2Pu1GPCzV4XoACQNC8B1FFQY46Pk3eHxzxAatofVKU wmFA==

Are you building the virtual machines on top of Microsoft Windows? If so, are you using Oracle Virtual Box, VMWare, or something else?

Doesn't Ubuntu have a Sudo command?

Don't get lost...

Sam