Rob,

The examples given in the support document are using format BOBA0100, which
is library based. But looking at the full Q1AADLSTE
<https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_73/rzai8/rzai8_api_q1aaddlste.htm>
documentation
it appears that format BLNA0100 provides IFS support. Note that I've never
used this API so there may get some gotcha using the Qlg_Path_Name_T
structure that isn't obvious/documented (but I would hope that's not the
case).

Bruce