From: "B Stone" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/01/2019 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: Google Chrome Postman - has anyone used this with RPG

I pretty much use postman exclusively now over other tools for the PC.
Mainly for the reason you saw.. you can export your call and send it to
other people to try and see all the parameters, settings, etc.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #13 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: The
ability
to use an IFS stream file as the body of the email (either text or
html).