GoAnywhere exports their dates into something I cannot understand.
I go into "Web Users" and export the list to XML. One person shows up on
their screens as
Last Login Date 6/21/12 3:17:08 PM
But on the xml it shows up as
<lastLoginDate>1340306228671</lastLoginDate>
So I am trying to figure out how to convert 1340306228671 into a
timestamp in Excel.

Opened up a ticket on their Forum but it takes awhile for the post to get
blest so that it can be seen by others.