The System supported date range is from August 23, 1928, 12:03:06.314752 to
May 10, 2071, 11:56:53.685240. Setting an input date that is outside this
range will result in a date within this range.

This is not related to application date ranges such as 1940 to 2039 for
interpretation of 2-digit years (in some places) or DB2 date ranges. It's
the date range you can set the system to.