I am just happy to be part of this massive move forward for the IBM i
platform. Thanx Richard

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 6:57 PM Richard Schoen via MIDRANGE-L <
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All of this is currently a part time work in progress. However it works
well.

Working on some how-to stuff to present soon.

Install the MonoOni build from save file here. (That's Calvins build I
have been working with which works well. )
https://github.com/MonoOni/binarydist

Q: Calvin I think Yvans repo is still missing VB and maybe some other
stuff so I wouldn't currently recommend that until the RPM option is
complete.

MONO wrapper command for calling .Net in PASE and receiving STDOUT log
info back in IBMi job for easy integration to RPG, CL or COBOL
https://github.com/richardschoen/MonoOniLibrary

.Net Data Services

XMLSERVICE Wrapper API DLL for .Net (Also available as NUGET package)
https://github.com/richardschoen/IbmiXmlserviceStd

Liams ILEusion Data Services packaged (by me) as ILEACCESS library
(alternative to XMLSERVICE)
https://github.com/richardschoen/ILEaccess

ILEaccess/ILEusion Wrapper API DLL for .Net (Also available as NUGET
package)
https://github.com/richardschoen/ILEusion-DotNet

Calvins IBMDB2 ADO.Net DLL Wrapper (Stored procedures currently not
working, but DB access does.)
https://github.com/MonoOni/db2i-ado.net

Based on testing so far Liam Barry's ILEusion data wrapper built around
the ILEastic and noxDB technology for Niels Liisberg is looking to be a
solid JSON based contender to replace XMLSERVICE unless IBM provides
something more compelling.

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802 <(952)%20486-6802>
w. helpsystems.com

message: 5
date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 12:07:09 -0400
from: "Calvin Buckley" <calvin@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: .Net on IBM i

The RPM specfiles unfortunately are a work in progress and were done by my
friend Yvan, who runs said repo.

Moving packaging to just RPM is a goal of mine, however. It's more
sustainable of a solution.