From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 11:01 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: NWSD and NWSSTG recommendations

Excellent!

Then I would simply set up the hosted partition with IBM i hosting the
storage.

Minimum 6 virtual disk units. The smallest I would make them is 50Gb
(minimum 35Gb). Optimal 10 disk units. Size to taste.

One NWSD should be enough.

See:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_73/rzajy/rzajylayer
2bridging.htm