Thanks, Jim!

Additional note, I have a third partition on the primary box, and it, too, has a DMP001 resource, with yet a third disk drive serial number.  So I have DMP001 on all three of my partitions, one in Not detected state and the other two in Operational, and each one reports a different serial number.

So at the end of the day, I think it's time to get an inventory of disk drives by serial number and see which one is assigned to which partition.  That seems like a reasonable starting point.  Is there a list somewhere for those suffixes?  I see -050, -099 and -109.  I can go into SST when I get a chance to figure out my RAID settings, but the suffixes seem to be a good shortcut.