You for it. Besides that, if you do find and update, you can install it
later without affecting your set up.

Be prepared for several changes in approach in how you set up your system,
particularly when it comes to IBM i hosting and fibre connections. Once you
understand where the designers are going it will work (I don't agree with
the philosophy, but I understand it now) but you must give up on a couple of
things, like setting your own adapter IDs. You can change them later but
that really hoses up devices that are created on the fly for you.

Good luck

Oh, and it you will defiantly benefit from watching Nigel Griffith's videos
on YouTube. There are 10 videos. They are a bit dated now but still do a
good job of introducing the new HMC interface.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nigelargriffiths/videos

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects