and 64 bits.

Regards,

Diego E. KESSELMAN
El lun., 3 dic. 2018 a las 13:29, gio.cot (<gio.cot@xxxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:

Hi

No it does't work, the only difference is that i don to see META-INF Folder

Thanks

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Diego Kesselman [mailto:diegokesselman@xxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: lunedì 3 dicembre 2018 20:22
A: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: gio.cot <gio.cot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: Re: Hot to Zip files inside an IFS folder

Try with:
jar -cfM /myf/g/wrk/my.zip /myf/g/wrk
El lun., 3 dic. 2018 a las 13:12, gio.cot via MIDRANGE-L
(<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:

Hi all

I would need to zip all files inside ans Ifs folder and get one zip so
that when extract it , i see only the files and not also the folder
that contains my files

Example: if i run "jar -cf /myf/g/wrk/my.zip /myf/g/wrk/*

Inside wrk, i have

File1

File2

When i estract the zipped file , i see before MYF and META-INF
folder, if i click on myf i see G folder , and then i see WRK folder
and for the last i see my files .. i would see directcly file1 and
file2

How can i do it ?

Thanks

---