Hi Antonio the code looks ok.

What I remember about this keyword is that scaling is not supported for all
image types.

This is a working example (no scaling):

R PRTJPG
AFPRSC(&PRTNAME &PRTAFPTIPO &PRTV -
&PRTH (*ROTATION &PRTAFPROTA) -
(*PATH &PRTPATH))
PRTV 5S 3P
PRTH 5S 3P
PRTNAME 250A P
PRTPATH 250A P
PRTAFPTIPO 10A P
PRTAFPROTA 3S 0P

Creation command:

CRTPRTF
FILE(MUOBJ/MUAF200P)
SRCFILE(MUSRC/QDDSSRC)
DEVTYPE(*AFPDS)
PAGESIZE(29,7 21 *UOM)
FNTCHRSET(*LIBL/C0H20000 *LIBL/T1001144 10)
PAGRTT(0)
UOM(*CM)
MAXRCDS(999999)
USRDTA('Afpds')

Another possible problem is with Ifs auth.

How do you print the spool? Using a phisical printer or via Pdf?

Another warning about this keyword: if you include 1.000 times the same
image the resulting Pdf size will be as if there are 1.000 diffrent images.
If you include 1.000 times the same Overaly the resulting Pdf's size will
be smaller. This was true until 2016 using V7R2 and Ibm said it was working
as designed.

HTH

--
Marco Facchinetti