From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 8:44 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: New version of ACS / 5250 package releasing today?

https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/201811/msg00502.html

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: "Alan Shore" <ashore@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/28/2018 08:26 AM
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: New version of ACS / 5250 package
releasing today?

Last week, the version of ACS on my pc was no longer working, so - to cut
a long story short, I downloaded ACS to my pc, again
However - the version that was downloaded was 1.1.7.2
When I check for updates, it says that the available version is 1.1.8.1
Where do I obtain that from?

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
‘If you're going through hell, keep going.’
Winston Churchill