That makes me think of something else though, a bit of an aside.

If user JOE is going to do a SBMJOB USER(JANE) doesn't user JOE have to
have some kind of authority to user JANE? It sticks in my mind I've read
something like that on these lists.

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 2:56 PM Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>