While working with my guest access I found some interesting news.
Especially to those of you who disabled SMB2 after you upgraded to IBM i
7.3, instead of waiting for both the Windows patches and IBM i patches
which resolved that issue.

SMBv1 is not installed by default in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and
Windows Server, version 1709 and later versions
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4034314/smbv1-is-not-installed-by-default-in-windows

In Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and Windows Server, version 1709 (RS3)
and later versions, the Server Message Block version 1 (SMBv1) network
protocol is no longer installed by default. It was superseded by SMBv2 and
later protocols starting in 2007. Microsoft publicly deprecated the SMBv1
protocol in 2014.

SMBv1 has the following behavior in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and
Windows Server, version 1709 (RS3):

SMBv1 now has both client and server sub-features that can be uninstalled
separately.
Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education no longer contain the SMBv1
client or server by default after a clean installation.
Windows Server 2016 no longer contains the SMBv1 client or server by
default after a clean installation.
Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Professional no longer contain the SMBv1
server by default after a clean installation.
Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Professional still contain the SMBv1 client
by default after a clean installation. If the SMBv1 client is not used for
15 days in total (excluding the computer being turned off), it
automatically uninstalls itself.
In-place upgrades and Insider flights of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10
Professional do not automatically remove SMB1 initially. If the SMBv1
client or server is not used for 15 days in total (excluding the time
during which the computer is off), they each automatically uninstall
themselves.
In-place upgrades and Insider flights of Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows
10 Education do not automatically remove SMB1. An administrator must
decide to uninstall SMB1 in these managed environments.
Automatic removal of SMB1 after 15 days is a one-time operation. If an
administrator re-installs SMB1, no further attempts will be made to
uninstall it.
The SMB version 2.02, 2.1, 3.0, 3.02, and 3.1.1 features are still fully
supported and included by default as part of the SMBv2 binaries.