From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul
Roy
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 1:21 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: new ifs file not found

I had a similar issue. Once, the problem was due to the replication software
(Mimix) locking the file for replication...
Stopping the replication stopped the issue. a delay is also a possible
workaround...
Years ago, I also remember another similer issue due to some
multithreading... we had to make the jobs trhread save using some API...
I do not remember which one but could make some research

Paul