From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of PaulMmn
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 11:38 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Robot Schedule failed across daylight savings time change

Well, you scared me! Then I looked it up; we don't switch off of DST
until Nov. 4th in the 'States.

As far as what we do-- we use Robot/Schedule. Schedule will not run
a job twice on the same day, so 'Fall Back' won't result in
duplicated jobs.

Robot also recommends shutting down Schedule during the Jump
(although we've lived though it without stopping it).

In Spring, there's a potential to skip a job during the Jump. We
don't schedule jobs between 2 and 3 (and periodically check to make
sure we didn't slip a job into an 'open slot'), so we don't miss out
on anything.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx