That being said, I changed it to *HPCOLORLJ and we'll see what happens late
this afternoon.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 8:42 PM Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

All 3 recommended mfrtypmdl for the m603 are for b&w printers.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018, 8:40 PM midrange <franz9000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would suggest your choice for the mfrtypmdl is not good for this reason:

M652dn Enterprise is a color printer , as was the previous printer it
replaced.

M605 which you saw as "close to the same number" is black and white, but
is
Enterprise.
I've never had success using a b&w mfrtypmdl for a color printer, or visa
versa.

This is more like the M553dn Enterprise and the M750dn Enterprise

I would use the *LEXMARKC750 or *HPCOLORLJ - I had someone from IBM tell
me years ago at Common that if they recommend multiple mfrtypmdls in the
online doc, the 1st one is the "most recommended..." - try them out.

Btw - the only time I've seen spooling where the printer did not complete
the printing, but the system spool was in SAV status (which indicates the
printer buffer accepted the whole spool) was if an operator, changing
paper,
hit a "clear" button...

Jim Franz