Install: 5770ss1 option: 7
No need to worry about PTFs. (there aren't any)

If you need a copy I can provide them. Contact me off line.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 12:58 PM Dan <dan27649@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NOTE: This is *not* a question about the commercial product TAATOOL. Our
budget, now and in the future, to purchase TAATOOL = when pigs fly. We are
only interested in getting information about QUSRTOOL that ships with the
OS. There is no need whatsoever to bring up TAATOOL in responses to this
thread. Thank you for understanding.

We're still on v7r1. We do not have library QUSRTOOL on our system. Does
this need to be explicitly installed? Or is it included by default when
installing the OS? Is there a specific licensed program / product option
to look for?

We'd like to know what's available in this library. Google is no friend,
and neither is IBM's Knowledge Center. There are one or two technotes that
point to TAATOOLS and how it was derived from QUSRTOOL back in v3, but
nothing about what QUSRTOOL has to offer now or how to install it!!!
Surely, some *useful* reference to QUSRTOOL contents must be out there
somewhere?

- Dan