From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Art Tostaine, Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 4:21 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Overlay rotation problems

Pagrtt(0) didn't help. My text is fine, the overlay is rotated.

Here is what's happening:

https://imgur.com/2OArbDe

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 3:04 PM Musselman, Paul <pmusselman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Art-

Two possibilities

OVRPRTF PAGRTT({0|90|180|270}) We use this for several of our overlays.
We have a control file that includes the overlay name, rotation, etc. etc.

Use a *WSCST (Work Station Customizing Object) and force no page
rotation. This would require a separate device definition pointing to the
same device.

Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx