From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Art Tostaine, Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:28 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Question about using my PC and printer at home using a VPN to connect to Power 8 running 7.2

Is your printer on your local network or attached to your PC? If it's on the network, you could create a remote outq to point to your public IP, then you would setup port forwarding on your router to go to the ip address of your printer.

If it's attached to your PC, The VPN will provide you with an internal IP Address, 192.x.x.x. For your printer to work, you need to setup an ACS printer session, NOT a remote Outq.

Art

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 6:32 PM Diego E. KESSELMAN <diegokesselman@xxxxxxxxx>