HelpSystems Acquires Midrange Performance Group (MPG)

We're eager to share some exciting news with you. This morning HelpSystems announced our acquisition of Midrange Performance Group (MPG). We are very impressed with how MPG's solutions allow leading organizations like yours to precisely size hardware needs, identify performance concerns, and report on critical systems-resulting in more efficient, cost-effective capacity planning.
We are 100 percent committed to continuing to enhance, sell, and support the products you've come to trust. To make this happen, the MPG team is joining the HelpSystems family. They're the ones who made these products great, and their expertise is invaluable. HelpSystems has some capacity planning and monitoring solutions in addition to a wide range of security and automation solutions, so the MPG team has found a great home.
To reiterate, we are dedicated to the continued enhancement, sale, and support of the MPG solutions and to helping you succeed within the ever-changing IT and business landscape. With HelpSystems, you can look forward to innovative software, reliable support, and expert services-just like what you've come to expect as an MPG customer.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator