Hi Nathan

you said "whereas IASPs are only designed for Libraries"; that's a pretty
interesting statement,

My recollection is that switchable disk was originally introduced to
support Domino and library support was not available until V5R2. Previously
ONLY the IFS was supported.

You can certainly put IFS files into an IASP, you just need to specify the
path correctly.