From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 4:16 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: What's an iASP?

Reasonable explanation. That said, there are reasons for many of the job
description setting that multiple customers will all have set different
based on how they run their system and the software suite. Why not honor
them and spend the time to get software working so that customization of
work management options will not mess it up. It's not that hard.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects