From: Paul Therrien [mailto:paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 12:12 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DRIVER Adam ResgGtsMktSrv <adam.driver@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ACS password prompt in Excel

I too see this all of the time now and it is a pain, but we have no production spreadsheets where we need to download data.

I see it when i am doing ad-hoc queries in Excel.

With Client Access for Windows the connection stayed within the Excel session.

With Access Client Solutions the connection seems to need to be re-established for each query or even every time you modify the query.

Paul