Doing a lshmc -n on the HMC brings only the eth0-eth1 on my old CR4. On the
HMC you only have control over the physical interfaces, not the loopback
(that's virtual) nor the usb that goes to the service processor on most
xseries or other auxiliary interfaces the system might use internally.
AFAIK as a rule any interface not in use should not be configured.

Roberto