Hi Brigitta

That suggestion worked, and I appreciate the explanation as to why it would
work (and that from Charles as well).

The full statement needed a few extra brackets to accommodate your
suggestion:
SELECT S1.* FROM TABLE(EJHLIB.EXTPFRCOLCPU(Cast('Q213000003' as Char(10))))
S1;

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 7:36 PM, Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>