From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bradley Stone
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 6:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Renewing SWMA online?

Is there any way to renew your SWMA online? I am at a loss trying to find
that.

I don't deal with a BP, and I haven't had an IBM "rep" for years. So I go
through my emails and try emailing the groups I dealt with last time, but
that doesn't always work. And I do not want it to lapse again and pay
their stupid fees for that (but I know they do.. lol).