The LAN console isn't very complicated. If I was able to figure it out,
anyone can. :) And you don't need a specific PC for it. You can hook the
LAN console port right into your switch/router and access it from any PC on
the network once it's set up.

IT's actually one thing that I think the instructions were pretty easy.
Fire up the box, sign in, go into SST (I think), set the IP address for the
LAN console, done. There may be more, but I think it will be a lot easier
than you think. I'm furthest from a hardware/ops guy and, as I said, got
it working. :)

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #1 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Command and
ILE Interfaces available which means easily sending email from your
programs.