For a quicker way to list objects use the *ALLSIMPLE as the "3rd parm":

<snip>
Find all programs and service programs in library MYLIB. Use *ALLSIMPLE to return the list quickly, omitting the detail information.

SELECT * FROM
TABLE(QSYS2.OBJECT_STATISTICS('MYLIB','PGM', '*ALLSIMPLE') ) AS X;
</snip>