My fault here, I was thinking of QGYSERVER jobs.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #10 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Resend
Emails - When emails are sent using MAILTOOL Plus or another addon, those
emails are logged and you have the ability to resend them one by one, or as
a batch (ie, all unsent emails at once).