Jim,

I believe you are only purchasing a license for each user that would need to remotely access other systems. It's been a couple of years, but we purchased 2 licenses as we have two support people that support about 150 endpoints. The endpoints simply run the Teamviewer Host, or Teamviewer QuickSupport, which allows the access for the licensed user.

message: 2
date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 09:51:21 -0700
from: Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Is there an Iphone app to connect to corp network VPN

Matt:

Do you know if the license is for each target system, (desktop) or is it by
user? It's not clear on the web site where the license anchor is.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects