From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark S Waterbury
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 11:35 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Lost DDS to a printfile

Hi, Alan,
*
*As far as I know, there was never a "V1R6M8" ...

When DSPOBJD ... DETAIL(*SERVICE) shows the source file, library and member name as all blanks, for a *FILE PRTF, it means that this PRTF was created without any DDS source, e.g. like this:

    CRTPRTF FILE(yourprtf) SRCFILE(*NONE) ...

    plus whatever other parameters you want to specify,  such as DEVTYPE, LPI, CPI, etc.

You should be able to issue DSPFD for that printer file, and just page down and look at all of the values displayed, and from that, you should be able to determine exactly what parameters you need to specify.

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury