I am preparing a V7R1 system for V7R3 and made sure all of the PTF Groups and Cumulative PTFs are current. I am now seeing QZLSFILET is running at 99%. When I google this it mentions some PTFs which are all on the system. Last one was from 2013. Anyone else seen this?

Current
Subsystem/Job User Type CPU % Function Status
QSERVER QSYS SBS .0 DEQW
QPWFSERVSD QUSER BCH .0 SELW
QSERVER QPGMR ASJ .0 EVTW
QZDASRVSD QUSER BCH .0 SELW
QZLSFILET QUSER PJ 99.0 MTXW
QZLSFILET QUSER PJ .0 TIMW
QZLSSERVER QPGMR BCH .0 EVTW

PTF Group Status

DEV

IBM

PTF Group

Level

Description

Level

Available

SF99711

8

ALL PTF GROUPS EXCEPT CUMULATIVE PTF PACKAGE

8

12-Jan-18

SF99710

17192

CUMULATIVE PTF PACKAGE IBM C7192719

17192

28-Jul-17

SF99709

223

GROUP HIPER

223

12-Jun-18

SF99708

83

GROUP SECURITY

83

29-May-18

SF99707

11

TECHNOLOGY REFRESH

11

19-Nov-15

SF99706

17

HIGH AVAILABILITY FOR IBM I

17

6-Apr-18

SF99705

42

HARDWARE AND RELATED PTFS

42

1-Jun-18

SF99701

43

DB2 FOR IBM I

43

7-Sep-17

SF99657

6

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR I V2.1.1

6

24-Aug-17

SF99647

17

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR I V2.1.0

17

24-Aug-17

SF99637

9

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR IBM I V1.1.2

9

12-Dec-13

SF99627

11

7.1 ELECTRONIC SERVICES GROUP PTF

11

21-Jan-14

SF99617

6

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR IBM I V1.1.1

6

28-Jul-11

SF99572

31

JAVA

31

11-Apr-18

SF99435

2

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR I V2.2.1

2

8-Apr-18

SF99381

19

WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V8.5

19

2-Feb-18

SF99380

18

WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V8.0

18

27-Apr-18

SF99369

16

IBM I INTEGRATION WITH BLADECENTER AND SYSTEM X

16

18-Dec-14

SF99368

53

IBM HTTP SERVER FOR I

53

27-Apr-18

SF99367

10

TCP/IP PTF

10

25-Jun-16

SF99366

13

PRINT PTFS

13

12-Apr-17

SF99364

9

WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V6.1

9

9-Sep-13

SF99363

21

WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V7.0

21

27-Apr-18

SF99362

75

BACKUP RECOVERY SOLUTIONS

74

20-Apr-18

SF99359

21

WEBSPHERE MQ FOR I5/OS - V7.0.1/V7.1.0/V8.0.0

31

29-Mar-18

SF99335

5

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR I V2.2.0

5

13-May-18

SF99250

9

CONTENT MANAGER ONDEMAND FOR I - 5770-RD1 7.1

9

14-May-18

SF99145

13

PERFORMANCE TOOLS

13

25-Oct-17

SF99123

6

IBM OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS FOR I

6

6-Nov-17

Carolina Technology Associates, LLC
803-325-6019 (Office)
803-325-6006 (Fax)
803-322-8054 (Cell)

NOTICE: This message and any attachments transmitted may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If the reader is neither the intended recipient nor a person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any distribution, copying or retention of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return mail or telephone and delete the message and any attachments and all copies and backups of the message and any attachments promptly. Thank you.